At Take Me To Paris Apartments our goal is to help our guests find the perfect home away from home in this beautiful city! We are very conscious of the fact that planning a trip to Paris is a dream come true for many travelers and we want to make sure that every one of our guests has the best possible experience. After matching our guests with the best apartment for their needs we are there to help them with everything they may need before and during their stay.
This Valentine’s Day we want to hear your stories about somewhere you consider your home away from home, so we have created a photo contest on Instagram! You could win a free 7-night stay in Paris valued at almost $5000 for you and three other guests in an apartment overlooking the Eiffel Tower!!
How to enter:
– Like our Facebook and Instagram page.
– Take a photo of somewhere you consider to be your home away from home and post it on Instagram with the hashtags #takemetoparisapartments #tmtpa #homeawayfromhome
– Don’t forget to include a short explanation why you consider this place your home away from home!!
– Share your photo and your story with the world!
– The top five photos with the most likes will be entered into a draw and the winner will be randomly selected.
IMPORTANT CONTEST DETAILS:
– The winner will be randomly selected from the top five photos with the most likes on Instagram on February 14th, 2015.
– Contestants must be 25+ years old to be eligible to win.
– Only one photo can be submitted per contestant.
– Only photos posted AFTER the day the contest was announced (January 19, 2015) will be considered.
– The winner will receive free accommodation in Paris for Valentine’s Day Weekend 2016 (February 10th, 2016 – February 17th 2016) for themselves and three other guests! The prize includes accommodation ONLY. It DOES NOT include flights.
– The prize is non-transferable.
– The winner will have free access to our concierge service to help with the planning of all the details of their trip.
We will be announcing the winner in 5 days on February 14, 2015. Make sure you get your entries posted soon and collect as many likes as possible for a shot at making it into the draw! Good luck to everyone!
Bisous from Paris!